product: Vortex V2
Finally a helicopter anyone can fly !
With the new Vortex V2 you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro heli with a coaxial counter-rotating head design that is
so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time.
The Vortex V2 offers more than similar micro helis :
- Main Rotor Diameter: 345mm
- Length: 430mm
- Height: 190mm
- Weight RTF w/Battery: 245 g
- Main Motor: 180 motor
- Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po
- Transmitter: FM 4-Channel
- Servo: High-Speed, High-Torque
- On-Board Electronics: 3-in-1 Mixer/ ESC/ Gyro
The Vortex V2 features counter-rotating main blades that take out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in normal heli designs.
The counter rotating design makes rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without destabilizing the heli.
This is really a helicopter that anyone can fly !
Instruction Manual | FMS | Vortex V2 Parts